If you’ve been charged with a DUI, don’t wait to call an attorney.
A DUI conviction can have serious consequences that last a lifetime. That’s why it’s important to get experienced legal representation as soon as possible.
We know how important your driving record is to you, and we’ll do everything possible to keep your license from being revoked. We’ll also work hard to get the charges against you reduced or dismissed altogether.
If you’ve been charged with driving under the influence, don’t panic. You’re not alone. Hundreds of thousands of people are arrested for DUI in the United States every year. The good news is that there are experienced California DUI defense attorneys who can help you fight your charge and avoid a conviction. This blog post will discuss what to do if you’re hit with a DUI charge and how an attorney can help you get the best possible outcome.
• Get the best chance of avoiding conviction and punishment
• Have an experienced lawyer on your side who knows the law inside-out
• Get a free consultation to discuss your case and legal options
• Benefit from someone who has successfully defended many DUI cases
If you’ve been charged with driving under the influence in California, don’t wait to call an experienced DUI defense attorney. DUI charges are serious business. Convictions stay on the record 10 years, CDL is suspended on first, second offenses and may be revoked if defendant is found to be a “habitual offender”. The sooner you get legal help, the better your chances of avoiding a conviction and the serious consequences that come with it.
When you’re facing a DUI charge, it’s important to have an experienced lawyer on your side who knows the law and knows how to defend against DUI charges. Attorney Jose Velasquez has successfully defended many DUI cases and can help you get the best possible outcome in your case.
Call us today at 831-794-0686 for a free consultation to discuss your case and learn more about how we can help. We’ll fight hard to keep your license from revoking and get the charges against you reduced or dismissed altogether.
Consequences of a DUI Charge
If you’re convicted of a DUI in California, there are several consequences you could face, including:
License revocation – If you’re convicted of a DUI in California, your driver’s license will be revoked. The length of the revocation will depend on your blood alcohol concentration (BAC) at the time of arrest and other factors.
Vehicle impoundment – Your car can be impounded for up to 30 days if you’re convicted of a DUI.
Jail time – You could be sentenced to jail time if you’re convicted of a DUI. The length of the sentence will depend on your blood alcohol content and other factors.
What are the strategies a California DUI Lawyer can initiate
- Object to any recollections of testimonies from law enforcement during or after your arrest.
- Determine if any forensic errors were made in the lab or while transporting test results.
- Determine whether initially being pulled over or arrested constituted a violation of your rights.
- Work with the prosecuting office to put together a plea deal that will mitigate your charges and punishment or drop your charges altogether.
- Determine whether there were any errors in the field test used to determine your sobriety.
- Offer alternative explanations for the appearance of you being intoxicated.
You’ve been arrested for a DUI, and you’re worried about the consequences. Your license could be suspended, fines are high, and you may even have to go to jail!
Don’t let your future be ruined by one mistake. Instead, get in touch with an experienced attorney who can help protect your rights and get you back on track. With our experience handling California DUI cases, we know how to fight for justice so that you don’t lose everything that matters most to you.
Jose Velasquez will work tirelessly until they achieve a positive outcome in court. He will do whatever it takes to defend your freedom because we believe everyone deserves a second chance at life!
Contact Jose Velasquez today
Call 831-794-0686 for a free consultation and find out how we can help you!